- We acknowledge that you are entrusting some of your personal information to us by using this site.
- We respect your privacy and will only use your information for the purposes described below.
- This website is designed for use by persons over the age of 18 years. Please do not enter your personal information on our site if you are under 18.
- Should your personal information change, please provide us with up-to-date details as soon as possible.
- You agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
- By using this website, you consent that your personal information may be processed as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPI”), and specifically consent that:
- it may be retained for the duration of the commercial relationship between the Parties and a period of ten years after the last payment received from you or the final claim has been made, as well as that
- it may be collected (including collection from any third party or source other than you), received, recorded, organised, collated, stored, updated, modified, retrieved, altered, consulted, used, processed for the purpose of direct marketing, transmitted- including transmission to a third party in a foreign country, distributed or made available- also in another form, subjected to further processing, merged, linked, restricted, degraded, erased and destroyed.
- Despite the consent above, we will not, without your express consent use your personal information for any purpose except:
- to provide relevant products or services to you, to carry out transactions you requested and to maintain our relationship
- to respond to your queries
- to confirm or verify your identity
- to assess and process claims
- for operational purposes required to assist you
- for audit- and record-keeping purposes
- in connection with possible requirements by the Information Regulator or other Government agencies allowed by law, legal proceedings, or court rulings
- to contact you regarding new goods and services that are offered by us or our partners
- to inform you of new features, special offers or promotional competitions offered by us or any of our partners
- We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights. In the event of any fraudulent online activity, we are entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information.
- We may need to share your Personal Information and/or utilize software or online platforms to enter and process your information for an application, claims, or business management purposes. This will only be done in strict adherence to the requirements of the Act.